Hi! I am Tara Buck and this is an update to my Thrive 8 Week Experience. I began the 8 week experience on January 2, 2015. To date, I have seen significant changes in my energy level, appetite control, and weight management/loss. I am super excited about how easy it is to use this 3 step system and meet my health goals for the new year! I have been sharing my story with others I know/meet and this has allowed me to take part in the awesome referral program that Le-Vel offers: refer two and your products are FREE. Thereby saving me money and helping me with my overall health goals! Does it get any better?
So the background story of my experience: After trying Thrive out for three days with a 3 day experience that I received from Shaunda Sostand, I began the Thrive 8 Week Experience with the Women’s Lifestyle Pack + DFT. I have had tremendous success with the products and know that I am a THRIVER for life! I take the 2 capsules with a large glass of water, blend the lifestyle mix with ice and skim milk so I can have it as a shake and apply the DFT to my arm. Simple steps, but powerful feeling.
I am a wife and mom with two small children and we are all about enjoying day trips to the park, museum and other various play places. My kids love to be on the go and neither of them nap, so I really need the energy to keep up with them and to still enjoy my husband’s company when he gets home from work. Not only does Thrive help me to keep up with all of the things I have to do in a day, but I am overall feeling much healthier and happier with my own body image. I am proud to share this picture with my results so far.
I was not happy with where I began – at a weight that was my highest and also the weight I was when I was pregnant with my children, so not being pregnant at the time and still seeing that number on the scale was driving me crazy. I feel like I am making healthier food choices, have quit snacking all the time and have the energy to do so much more each day, but have not incorporated an exercise routine as of yet. As I continue with Thrive I foresee, I will add exercise to my weekly plan. I am really just so happy that the number on the scale is always coming down! Keeps me motivated to stick with Thrive and do more for myself!
Want to know what Thrive can do for you? Take a look at my Le-Vel website, create your own account and begin referrals to your site too. It is a win – win for you and your health!
Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 Years?
WOW!! I always have hated this question at interviews ha-ha. It’s because I honestly hate to think that far ahead! I know sounds crazy but I just want to soak up the moment I’m in and be the best at what it is that I’m doing this year, you know what I mean.
However, for the challenge I will try my very best to answer it the best I can. I want so much out of life that I haven’t gotten yet! I want to be completely happy with everything and everyone in my life, I want to be one of the top ranked people with Plexus because I truly believe with all my heart that if I’m at the top then with this company I’ve helped many to achieve their healthy goals, I would love to be traveling all over the world speaking at women’s events and sharing the gospel with them all, and I would absolutely love to have the best wedding I’ve never had.
My Five Major Accomplishments
1. Making it through child labor… for a long time I thought I would not be a woman who would bring children to the world. Not only because I felt I wouldn’t be able to make it through the painful process but because I just was not “mom” material to take care of another little human being.
This accomplishment, I take great pride in and I can write a whole section on it but I’ll just share this one thing for now… I got through child labor naturally and became aware of how strong I really am not only physically but mentally. In reality its all in the mind… in regards to childbirth specifically, I learned women are designed perfectly to birth children… the rest is just a mind game.
2. Getting through basic training when I joined the Army. Again, it was all in my mind to get through it physically and I did!
3. Staying married for 10+ years. I was a love bird before I got married.. I fell in love with the trees… lol! I was a free-loving spirit … my relationships never lasted more than 3 months before I got married. Once I got married, I felt this overwhelming sense of faithfulness not only to my husband but to God. It was and continues to feel surreal that when tough times come, I cannot come to terms with breaking a promise I made to my Father God in heaven.
4. Being owner of a small piece of real estate as a woman. Knowing that its free and clear and I’m not tied to a mortgage… is not only an accomplishment it is truly living the American Dream how it was meant to be lived.. in my way of looking at it.. its living “debt free”.
5. Accepting Jesus as Lord and savior of my life!
My, oh my! Our family has been so tired and run down. We have been caught by some ugly, bad germs lately. Seems like we just can’t catch a break. I can’t believe that all four of us have had some kind of sickness in the last week. We have been to the doctor’s office 3 times in the last 7 days. So I just wanted to send a letter to the germs…
Dear Icky, Yucky Germs:
You are welcome to leave our home. Go back to wherever you came from! We are tired of you. We will not take it any more. We have sprayed every door knob, light switch, and sink faucet with Lysol and hope you are squirming to your untimely demise! Do not try to re-enter our home or you will be crushed. Whether you are a cold germ or flu germ or some type of viral infection, we won’t allow you to get us again. We are building up our immunities by eating healthy, staying hydrated and disinfecting more than ever before. Here is to your end and our happy February!
The Buck Family