It really does not take much to make me happy. I am pretty easy to please. But take a look at where my happiness is rooted right now.
1. Silence in the house tonight, kids are with grandma. As much as I love those two kids, tonight it is complete silence and it is making me happy. I will be ready to be back tomorrow.
2. Dinner with my cousin tonight was so relaxing and laid back, had a blast, that made me happy.
3. A Friend offered to get me a really nice hand bag for my birthday, I thought it was a joke, nope. I will be picking up my very nice Kate Spade bag tomorrow. That makes me happy.
4. I am staying obedient to what God is telling me to do and I had some really clear revelations today. THAT MAKES ME HAPPY!
5. I look great today in this blue shirt with my hair and make up popping. That was a good look for my happiness.
So to sum it up, I am free of kids and chaos tonight, a full stomach, a fresh new handbag, obedient and listenting to God, all while looking and feeling great. I would say today was a good day. (In my Icecube Voice).
Please share or comment!