10 Things #IamTHANKFUL for
As I begin the #IamThankful Blogging Event this November, I must say, I am thankful for those people in my life that have inspired creativity in me! I am also very thankful that I have several people that have committed to joining me to blog on my site this November. I hope you all enjoy reading what we are thankful for! Oh, and this does not count on my list, because that might take up too many line items. Please leave some comments below or on other posts so we can see what you think about our writings.
- my Creator and the Creator of all things in our universe. He gives me life and can take life away. I am blessed and thankful He continues to allow me to be present on Earth, even with all my faults.
- my family – husband and two children – they are my inspiration for all I do. I am thankful that God blessed me with such a loving, supportive husband and two beautiful children that are respectful and curious about their world.
- my extended family – including blood relatives, in-laws, and outlaws. They are all a treasure and I am thankful to call them family.
- my life – it is such a wonderful life filled with happiness and love
- my friends – too many to count and new ones are being made daily
- my mentor – I could not do this today without having been introduced to an incredible teacher of technology and going through the process of learning with her this past year. I pray she continues to mentor me and bless my life.
- my experiences – the road in life is not always easy, but it has shaped me to be the person I have become. I am thankful to have made it to where I am now and God willing, to continue on a great path for many more years.
- my shortcomings – I am human and imperfect as such. I am thankful for these imperfections because they allow me to continue to learn, grow and develop into a better person.
- my strengths – It is not bragging, but I am thankful I have been able to learn new things in the area of technology and for the doors that have been opened for me to continue to work at home with my two small businesses so I can raise my children.
- my teaching career – for 13 years, I was in the classroom teaching other children, but that has enabled me to really focus and be intentional about how I explain things to my own children as they grow. They both love to pick books out to read and they will focus and listen to a story and ask questions after. It is a blessing that they can be so engaged and ready to learn. I am thankful I am able to be their first teacher.
Thanks for reading! Check out this post from Jennise Beverly from Monday. Enjoy!